Kings Worthy Pre-School in its current form started in 2009 when Springvale playgroup moved from a pack away setting to a purpose built venue on the primary school site. We currently have capacity for 32/36 children and operate 8.30-3.00 during term time.
What we stand for and why we are here
Vision: “The pre-school of choice for all children in the local community.”
Mission: "For children to be ready for life, not just school.”
1. To provide outstanding early years education and childcare for all local families building on our Ofsted ‘good’ rating.
2. All children, parents and families are treated equally.
3. To work with families to help a child to be a strong, creative, independent learner with an enquiring mind who is resilient when faced with adversity.
4. Engaging and exciting young learners with exploration activities inside and outside the preschool, including opportunities to go further afield with trips within the village, into the local town or day trips to local attractions.
5. To embrace new technology and all its applications and for the children to have an understanding of the world they live in.
6. To work with the individual needs of each child and their family to enable a smooth transition to primary school.
7. A multi-agency setting working with health visitors, family support workers, speech and language therapists, social workers, health visitors and local area inclusion team.