Are you interested in art? Would you like to get involved in all aspects of setting up an exhibition?
The exhibition takes place over August Bank Holiday and we would like volunteers from 19th – 27th August 2019
To assist in setting up the exhibition of art work themed on Nature.
• Erecting and Covering display boards.
• Working in teams to plan the display and layout of work,
• Receiving and Hanging work
.• Erecting of small marquees
• Meeting and greeting.
• For the duration of the exhibition (4 Days) stewarding with the opportunity of demonstrating.
• Take down and closure of the exhibition.
• Hours Monday-Wednesday 10.00 - 16.00 Friday 10.00-21.00 Saturday - Monday 10.00-17.00
You do not have to do all this we work as a team.
SkillsAn interest in art and willing to assist where ever necessary.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
this is only for one week a year
- Training provided
Learn on the job
- Volunteer induction
You will be introduced to others in the team and work with them
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 19/08/2019
End Date: 27/08/2019
Times are flexible
The Conservation Volunteers
Grayshott Cricket Club
Royal Voluntary Services - Hospital (Formerly WRVS)