We are lucky enough to be invited to numbers of events throughout the year, with Summer being a very busy period. We are in demand more and more each year and we need Volunteers to support our Community Fundraisers at these events, helping to raise awareness and funds for the Charity.
What will I being doing:
- Manning a merchandise stall
- Acting as an information source to members of the public
Answering questions and telling people about the charity
- Collecting donations in collection buckets.
- Promoting the charity and our partners (Flight for Life Lottery and Bag it up)
- Helping to recruit other members of the public to join the HIOWAA team
Talking to others, listening
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 10/06/2015
End Date: 30/09/2020
St Mary's Stadium
More Opportunities from Hampshire & IOW Air Ambulance
The Phoenix Theatre & Arts Centre
hArt (Hampshire Art for Recreation and Therapy)