Do you have either accountancy or bookkeeping skills? If so, we are looking for someone who can:
- Take on the recording of the event's accounts and banking
- Keep accurate records of all monies in and out of the Winchester Party in the park books
- Produce a spreadsheet for each meeting, normally held 1 a month
This will allow the commititee to agree what we need to do to increase income as well as what is available to spend on activities for the event in July.
- Working knowledge of accounting and book keeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Being available to work with other committee members and volunteers on the day of the event.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Somers Close Recreation Ground
Oxfam Shop Winchester
East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership
Health Education England in Wessex