Dementia Friendly Petersfield is holding its first East Hampshire Dementia Festival on Friday 24th May, 10:30am-3:30pm at The Festival Hall, Petersfield.
The festival is for anyone who needs help, advice, or support on any aspect of dementia. There will be lots happening including:
- Free to all
- Helpful drop-in sessions (repeated am & pm)
- Market place of information and advice
- Memory café serving afternoon tea and refreshments
- Dementia friendly music with ‘Tea for Two’
- Dementia Friends information sessions
- Support to help you stay safe and well
We need volunteers to help with signing in and showing people to stands, refreshments etc. No particular skills are required, just enthusiasm and a friendly, approachable manner.
Find out more and register your interest with the links below:
For more details, please contact Jeff Williams on 07849 195702 or Janie Millerchip 01730 234097.